Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cooking Queen


What can a woman do besides sex to satisfy her man when she cannot cook? Does she fake till she makes it? Buying takeout then throwing away the container in the trash. Who is the reigning queen of the microwave now that I have learned the art of cooking? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. You want to keep him happy so go to your mother or grandmother and watch them in action in the kitchen. It is the best thing ever. I never dreamed I would love cooking so much. If you refuse the idea altogether then you have to pick up in other areas. You conversation has to be interesting and on point. Make sure you focus on areas his is interested in. Try watching the game with him without asking too many questions. Save them for the commercial. Read up on his favorite sport and favorite sports team. Learn to play games together try different ones such as twister, scrabble, scattergories, and even chess. The bottom line is learn how to cook. Men wants a woman who cooks, clean, and everything. Take a cooking class or take some lessons with grandma to learn how to make lean cuisines. Start with something simple like lasagna or baked ziti. Find out his favorite dish and master it. You may not get it right the first time but he will appreciate your continued effort. Let's face facts eating out gets boring after a while. Once you start cooking you may learn you love it like I did. I take great pride in my work in the kitchen. I call up my mother and grandmother all the time when trying something new. If you are bad with instructions like me sit there in the kitchen buy the ingredients and watch someone else make it so you know for next time. Especially since today is Thanksgiving make it a point to spend sometime in the kitchen and learn a few tricks of the trade. If you are anything like me and love to learn you will enjoy cooking and be so happy you started. I cannot tell you how cute I thought it was when my former boyfriend would come over say babe what did you cook. One day he will love your cooking just as much as he loves you.

1 comment:

  1. If a woman can't cook, then what good is she. I mean really, if sex is all she has to offer than I think that man is in real trouble. So maybe we need to do some more research on the woman we want to be with....

    ReplyDelete