Saturday, November 7, 2009

Breach of Security






Have you ever had your mate go through your cell phone? What did you do? What would you do? Actually I have had someone do this to me and I was pissed. It was a nice weekend and I rarely spend weekends away from home but I decided to this one particular weekend. My date and I enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend. At one point in the evening I charged up my cell phone and left the room I came back next thing I know he is pissed and leaves the room. I wait for him to come back in and ask him what is wrong. He has my cellphone in his hand and is ranting and raving about myspace messages, text messages, just ranting. I am furious how dare he go through my phone. The thought never even crossed my mind to go through someone's phone even if it was left right in front of me. I just do not think things like that are cool. Seek and ye shall find. While I had nothing to hide he knew I was seeing other people we were just dating. He still felt the need to confront me anyway. He was dead wrong and I did not want to hear any of his banter. While I understand that trust is earned I also realize that you have to give it get it. How can I trust a man who will go through my phone? These are signs of distrust, jealous, possessive behaviors which are qualities I detest in a man. The foundation we are trying to build for a relationship has now been weakened due to your insecurities. Weak foundations make for weak relationships. You should be able to allow your phone to sit freely without worry. You should not have to place a lock on your phone. Bottom line my phone is my business unless you are my man then you won't have to ask because you will already know who is calling me. This is an unforgivable violation of privacy. We all want a level or respect and trust from our mate. Stop going through your mate's cellphone. If you don't trust them then leave them alone. A relationship with broken trust is destined for disaster. Funny thing is even when you have someone that has gone through your cellphone they still want to be with you and even apologize for their immature actions. Yet you are still under their scope of suspicion if you should decided to stay with them. The bigger question is why would you want with someone you do not trust. Especially if you have found evidence that further prove your suspicions. You will just keep digging more dirt with a ditch that will later bury you. If you think the world is cheating you then you are right. You are missing out of the beauty of trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment