Monday, September 28, 2009

Lustful Thoughts

Is it possible to confuse being "in love" with the sex being outstanding and you basically being turned out by that person? You finally get the chance to hook up with your dream guy and everything is going well. The chemistry is like a brush fire that just won't die out. It's intensity is brutally hot. When your bodies interwine your body shakes uncontrollably and you have an orgasm that has you feeling like you are going to have a heart attack. This cosmic sex is always explosive when your bodies meet. Feelings began to develop could it be your are in love or in lust. The two can easily be confused, love is a constellation of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness. Lust is any intense desire or craving for self gratification mostly sexual desire. Love is selfless while lust is selfish. I am guilty of confusing love with lust. I was in love with lust. Lust was like an earthquake that was off the Richter scale. The tremors left me trembling everytime. Lava poured from my body like a volcano. I was confused I even thought lust was my soulmate. Lust fooled me and my appetite for him was insatiable. Finally, fate stepped in and lust was gone from my life. Love is the foundation of families and stable societies. Lust is a physical emotion that we act upon in the "heat of the moment." The two should never be confused. Are you caught up in lust?

No comments:

Post a Comment