Friday, September 25, 2009

Cautionary Tale

The library is a safe place or is it. Sometimes he seems innocent. But really he has something sinister in store for you. I wrote about my terrifying experience. Always be aware of your surroundings:

Little Black Dress

Every girl has one
That hip hugging curve flattering
Little black dress
With the stilettos to match
Usually it makes me feel so sexy
But not today
It caught the eye of someone dangerous
There we were on the elevator and he got way too close
It scared the hell out of me
Sitting here across from his watching eyes
I plan my careful escape
He caught me yesterday by the ladies room politely I lied I am married was my reply
Why is he following me has my fragarance of love spell casts a spell on this crazy man
As I write this my hands are shaking and tears are welling up
This black dress just doesn't seem worth it
I want to run but I cannot hide from his watchful eye
Do I call him out
But I never know when I will see him again when he will walk up on me again
Just pray for me to make it out aliveI
f the elevator would have gotten stuck perish the thought
Pray for me that make it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment