Friday, September 11, 2009

Adventures in Dating

Ladies and gentleman it is Freaky Friday and the question of the days is: what's the best or worst thing someone has done on a 1st date? I will break the ice by sharing a fond memory of a first date. I was calling this number on a flyer about a party I wanted to go to I tried like four numbers till finally I called the fifth and final one. This guy answers the phone and we start talking so I remember him from a mutual friend of ours and he asks me on a date. Our first date was on my birthday it was such a mess it was snowing and he was having car trouble so his brother drove us to my favorite restaurant at the time Red Lobster. Unbeknownst to me he was terribly allergic to seafood. We had a wonderful first date he brought me flowers and we took a walk and just talked for hours. Sometimes it is the simple things that mean the most. So what is your fondest or horrible 1st date story?

No comments:

Post a Comment