Thursday, September 10, 2009

Intellectual Seduction

Would you date a man or woman that could not stimulate you mentally? You need someone to challenge your mind. I will not settle for anything less than an intelligent man. It is important that he can takes me places mentally that push me to stay motivated and focused on my goals. I want someone that can support me mentally. What can I say I am a sucker for a man with a brain! He definitely turns me on. He captivates my mind and never loses my attention. How can you talk to someone who constantly feels everything is going over their head? They will drown and how could you save them? Intelligent conversation keeps you interested in your mate I love to hear what my baby is thinking. I am always eager to hear what the wheels turning in his head are mashing out. Can you handle an intellectual eruption?

No comments:

Post a Comment