Thursday, October 1, 2009

Excess Baggage

Battle of the Sexes Question: Women when you date a new man do you let your past baggage interfere with your relationship? You know the saying goes you cannot blame every man for what one has done. In a relationship you have to take it one day at a time. Do not pre-judge the situation based on past indiscretions of someone else. Take it for what it is worth learn the lesson in love. If your previous man cheated be mindful of the clues that he will subconsciously leave for you. I dated a man after not dating for three years, when I saw this new man had a volatile temper I immediately ended the relationship. In my eyes that was a sign of an abusive relationship and I wanted no part of that again. If I cannot call you after a certain time at night or your phone is always on silent when I am around this is a sign of another woman. I learned these things from a previous relationship. I refuse to throw all my luggage at the next man. I will presume he is innocent until proven otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment